It is the night before the TEE Chemistry examination.
I believe I have done all I am able to - drowned both calculators with a plethora of notes leaving but 735 bytes and 977 bytes free respectively in each calculator. Perhaps it is good as I may be able to refer to certain notes when I am stumped. In the mocks I wrote an entire Chem essay from my calculator notes and was rewarded with 20/20.
I don't know if I am confident for this exam - so far Physics and Calculus have been easier than both the mocks and my anticipations - I have heard Chemistry is harder - we'll find out tomorrow I guess.
I did the 1996 and 2003 TEE Chemistry paper today, both which didn't go very well. I found the 1996 paper excruciatingly difficult (got 21/30 for multichoice). The 2003 paper, although with a better result from multichoice (26/30) - i came online halfway through it and due to divided attention made several basic stoichiometric errors in the calculations, resulting in scoring far less than I would normally get in calculations. I didn't bother with the essay section as that seemed too difficult.
Good luck everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment