Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Peachtree Road


I went out to get Elton John's 43rd album (since his first in 1969... thats 35 years and 43 albums!) - Peachtree Road! I have heard three songs on it and already I'm tingling... *TOUCHDOWN* as M Holden would put it. It is fantastic!

All of you should get it, especially George - you must have a soft spot just for the name of the album ;-)

It is strange that someone as old as Elton John can continually release good music. When I listen to the album, that voice and style of piano is just so familiar and soul soothing it feels as if I've heard the song a million times before - yet its brand new!

Such is the quality of Elton's music.


More on the album later, or check out any reviews I might have written about it on Multiply.

No comments: